More than 27 years track record (since 1993) in the Office, Factory & Clinic renovation. Our competent in-house designers, project managers, and office furniture production facility cater to your interior renovation needs. At Office Renovation - We Build Better Offices. Be Impressed. Quality . Creativity
Reinstatement Work for Offices, Laboratories and Factories
Office Renovation provides the reinstatement services for your premises and to return to landlords.
Landlords of commercial properties require tenants to reinstate back their premises to the original condition as a precondition of the termination handover. This process involves various work to restore the property fully to the landlord’s satisfaction.
Scope of Commercial/Office Reinstatement Work
Typically after some modification to existing commercial spaces to meet the tenant’s specific requirements, the responsibility lies with the tenant to get rid of all modifications and remove fixtures and renovation items that were installed in the space. These works commonly include
- Removing partition walls and false ceilings
- Removing existing floor finishes such as carpet, vinyl tiles, porcelain tiles
- Reinstating ceiling boards to an acceptable condition
- Terminating power points and removing wiring, trunking/conduit, cables, and data points installed in premises
- Remove unwanted sprinkler pipes and sprinkler points
- Removing existing office furniture, cubicles, workstations
- Relocating and reinstalling power points and the original lighting
- Dismantling and removing the air-conditioning, diffusers, fan coils, chilled water pipes, and relocating ducting
- Dismantling and removing internal doors, curtains, and blinds
- Remove/reinstate unwanted raised flooring
- Remove carpet glue
- Repaint existing raised floor panels
- Repainting the walls to the original color
- Thorough cleaning of the premises after reinstatement work before handover/
Process and Cost of Reinstatement Works
There is no fixed pricing for office reinstatement works, the cost will be determined on the extent of works required. Our process normally starts off with a no-obligation site survey, where our team will take time to understand the scope of works required before providing a formal quotation.
Please arrange for discussion with the landlord / building management office (MCST) for the as-built drawings, we will need to have a copy of both existing layout and the reinstatement M&E drawings for quotation purpose.
Call / email us today for a survey.
If you are reducing the current space and to return partial area to landlord, we can erect the partition walls, relocate existing furniture, electrical and aircon services to suit your new plan. We will provide the required space planning and submission services.
Please visit our showroom
To discuss your requirements for Office Renovation and view the range of material, furniture, and color scheme available in our one-stop furnishing center.
Our dedicated team of the workforce ensuring the finest details from design, production to finishing.Taking Pride In Our work and priority in customer service & satisfaction.